Other pages in this section:
Engineer required to work with highly-successful engineering company in the centre of Nottingham.
You will be working on world leading design and analysis projects for the engineering industry both independently and as part of our team of in house engineers.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering background, good interpersonal skills as well as an ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- PhD or 1st/2:1 degree from top university in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar discipline
- Good A Levels
- Good communication, personal and presentation skills
Experience of the following would be an advantage, although are not essential.
- Experience of rotating machinery design, gearboxes, automotive or wind-turbines
- Finite Elements Analysis
- Knowledge of CAD
Personal Attributes Required:
- You will have an ability to solve problems whilst working under pressure and to tight time scales.
- You should enjoy working as part of a well-integrated team but must also be capable of working independently.
- You will have good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
The company can offer an excellent working environment and superb prospects for the right candidate.
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can post your CV and covering letter to: The Personnel Manager, HR Department, Smart Manufacturing Technology, Chartwell House, 67-69 Hounds Gate, Nottingham, NG1 6BB, UK.