Other pages in this section:
A position exists for a Project Manager to work with a highly-successful engineering comapny. The position will be primarily based in our Birmingham office.
You will be managing world leading design and analysis projects for the engineering industry, working closely with our team of in house and consultant engineers and specialists.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing engineering design projects and will posess excellent interpersonal skills as well as an ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- PhD or 1st/2:1 degree in a technical subject from top university
- Good A Levels
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Proven track record in engineering project management
- Knowledge of project management tools and rules
Experience of the following would be advantageous, but are not essential.
- Formal Project Management qualification
- Management of Automotive engineering design
Personal Attributes Required:
- You will have an ability to solve problems whilst working under pressure and to tight time scales.
- You should enjoy working as part of a well-integrated team but must also be capable of working independently.
- You will have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
The company can offer an excellent working environment and superb prospects for the right candidate.
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can post your CV and covering letter to: The Personnel Manager, HR Department, Smart Manufacturing Technology, Chartwell House, 67-69 Hounds Gate, Nottingham, NG1 6BB, UK.