Other pages in this section:
Software Developer required to work with a highly-successful engineering software house in the centre of Nottingham.
You will be working on world leading design and analysis software for the engineering industry both independently and supporting our team of in house software developers.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in windows programming and strong mathematical abilities. Good interpersonal skills as well as an ability to adapt and learn quickly are essential.
- PhD or 1st/2:1 degree from top university in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar discipline
- Good A Levels
- Previous C# programming experience, ideally 2-3 years in a highly mathematical commercial role
- Good communication and personal skills
Experience of the following would be advantageous, but are not essential.
- .NET 4
- Agile development
- 3D graphics
- Numerical analysis
- Finite Elements Analysis
- Knowledge of CAD
Personal Attributes Required:
- You will have an ability to solve problems whilst working under pressure and to tight time scales.
- You should enjoy working as part of a well-integrated team but must also be capable of working independently.
- You will have good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
The company can offer an excellent working environment and superb prospects for the right candidate.
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can post your CV and covering letter to: The Personnel Manager, HR Department, Smart Manufacturing Technology, Chartwell House, 67-69 Hounds Gate, Nottingham, NG1 6BB, UK.